Supporting and respecting internationally proclaimed human rights
- We respect human rights and endeavour to ensure that we do not contribute to human rights violations.
Responsible business behaviour
- We conduct our business in an ethical and lawful manner, and we will promote the same business behaviour within our sphere of influence.
- We work against all forms of corrupt practices, including bribery and extortion.
- We compete fairly everywhere we do business.
- We are committed to promoting sustainable business practices in our supply chain.
A good place to work
- We treat every employee with respect and dignity and are committed to creating a working environment free from discrimination and harassment, and one in which diversity is encouraged.
- We respect our employees’ rights to associate freely – to form and to join, or not to join, trade unions – and to bargain collectively.
- We do not tolerate any form of forced or compulsory labour.
- We prohibit the use of child labour.
Protecting health and safety
- We are committed to providing all people working under our direction with a healthy and safe work environment, and continuously strive to improve our performance.
Maintaining high security standards
- We endeavour to take all precautions necessary to maintain high security standards and security awareness within our organisation at all times.
Supporting our customers
- We wish to be recognised as a reliable, trusted and engaged partner in all our business dealings.
Protecting the environment
- We protect the environment by exercising constant care and optimising our operations, and endeavour to use natural resources responsibly and reduce our environmental impact.
- We are committed to countering climate change by striving to minimise greenhouse gas emissions from our business activities.
Engaging with society
- We strive to improve the ways in which we contribute directly or indirectly to the sustainable development of the communities in which we work and society at large.
- We are committed to being accountable to our stakeholders and report publicly on our performance.